Golf never gets old! From beginners to seasoned golf enthusiasts, your MCCS golf course has everything you need to start your game today. Our PGA professionals are happy to help you get fitted for your very own set of golf clubs, teach basics and course etiquette, or even just give you a pointer or two to help you with your swing! MCCS offers daily play, golf leagues, tournaments, outings, instructional programs, exhibitions, events, and summer youth activities. Grip it and rip it with MCCS!
- Rental Policy – Tee up a round of golf with friends or dial in your game with a practice session. Our TruGolf simulator offers a realistic high-definition virtual golfing experience second to none. Our simulator rental times are by the hour and up to four golfers. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Club Fitting – PGA Professional Master Certified Fitters measure and benchmark your current clubs, then provide new combinations of club heads and shafts to hit, dialing in the perfect equipment for your swing using metrics provided by our state-of-the-art E6 launch monitor data.
- Swing & Video Analysis – Swing Catalyst Software & thermographic weight tracking pressure mat technology is used for slow motion viewing, and frame by frame analysis of your golf swing. In-depth swing analysis is extremely detailed, highlighting the key areas for improvement. The analysis is immediately followed by an action plan for improvement that matches the player’s short and long-term goals.
- High Tech Swing Evaluation – K Coach Certified PGA Professionals use the K-VEST wearable motion biofeedback learning system to augment and enhance verbal instruction to accelerate the pace of improvement.
- Golf Lessons – Improve your golf game with simulator golf lessons, choose from High Tech, Adult, Junior, or Winter Maintenance.
- Golf Improvement Package – If you are ready to take your game to the next level, our golf improvement package is just the thing, this package includes a High Tech lesson, two indoor lessons and five hours of simulator practice time. Our PGA Professional staff will assess, improve, and design a practice plan for your swing
- Six Month Simulator Subscription – Take advantage of our flexible six-month simulator subscription plan. Our PGA Professionals will discuss your goals and assess your current skill set and design a six-month lesson plan that can improve your game and lower your scores. The subscription includes one Club fitting, two indoor lessons per month, and six hours of simulator practice time per month.
- Initial registration will default first time users to the General Public category. Present your identification to the Pro Shop staff upon arrival so you can be repositioned to the correct priority category. The priority system protects our Active-duty military personnel’s right to first access. The following priority use guidelines are in effect:
- Active-duty military can book tee times up to ten days in advance.
- Members can book tee times up to nine days in advance.
- Retired Military/Veterans/DoD can book tee times up to eight days in advance.
- General Public can book tee-times up to seven days in advance.
- For online tee-time information, go to: https://www.chronogolf.com/club/medal-of-honor-golf-course
|Golf Course & Driving Range Hours|
|Monday||7:00am - 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||7:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thursday||7:00am - 8:00pm|
|Friday||7:00am - 8:00pm|
|Saturday||6:00am - 8:00pm|
|Sunday||6:00am - 8:00pm|
|Pro Shop Hours|
|Monday||6:30am - 6:30pm|
|Tuesday||6:30am - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||6:30am - 6:30pm|
|Thursday||6:30am - 6:30pm|
|Friday||6:30am - 6:30pm|
|Saturday||5:30am - 6:30pm|
|Sunday||5:30am - 6:30pm|