Marine Corps Automotive Services offers a variety of tools and equipment for do-it-yourself services, varying by base. There are also instructional classes and lessons. Check your local installation to see if they offer minor repair services also!
The Auto Skills Center provides assistance with repairs, maintenance, and instruction on automotive needs for Marines and their families. The shop offers the assistance of a certified mechanic and the equipment needed to repair and rebuild a personal vehicle, classes in preventive maintenance and repairs, and has a resale area stocked with oil, filters, and vehicle fluids. If any other parts or supplies are needed, the Auto Skills Center can also order them the same day depending on the time of day.
Tools and Facilities
- 6 Two post lifts for light duty cars /small SUVs /small trucks
- 2 Drive on oil change lifts (oil and lube only)
- Alignment Rack for alignments only, appointments only throughout the week no Saturdays
- 3 Heavy duty 12,000 lb lifts for full size trucks ½ ton to 1 ton
- 4 Flat stalls
- Quality tools
- Trained staff
- Engine room
- Storage space
- Tire machine and Balancer, staff performed service
- A/C Machine, staff performed service
- Various BG services coolant, brake, fuel, and trans services. Staff performed services
- Glass bead machine
- 2 Parts Washers
FREE PRE-TRIP inspections for Active Duty and family members are performed only on dates and times specified on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Inspections average 20-30 minutes, depending on make and model of vehicle.
- Patron must stay with vehicle.
Auto Skills Center
Main Line: 7037842729
|Tuesday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
Cleanup will begin 1/2 hour before closing. All work will stop at that time.
Vehicle Admittance Ceases 1 hour before closing.