The Mission of the Family Member Employment Assistance Program is to provide Comprehensive Employment Related Services to Military Spouses and other Family Members and empower military spouses with the tools necessary to achieve their goals through Career, Educational, Life Goals, or Volunteerism.
We offer assistance in the following areas:
Resume & Job Application Assistance
- Job Search & Career Advice
- Labor Market & Occupational Information
- Employer Contacts & Employment Referrals
- Computer Lab w/ Internet Access
- Resource Library
- Employment Readiness Workshops
- Interview Techniques & Practice Sessions
- Job Search Techniques
- Education & Training Opportunities
- Free use of Computers, Fax Machine, & Copier
- The Family Member Employment Assistance Program (FMEAP) is here to help you along your career path. Services provided by FMEAP are open to all Active Duty Service Members, Spouses, Family Members, Retirees, and DoD Civilians. Registration required for classes.
EARN COLLEGE CREDIT FOR WHAT YOU KNOW!
LearningCounts for the Department of Defense Spouse Education and Career Opportunities or SECO is a new initiative to help military spouses earn college-credit for knowledge and experience gained through life and work experience.
LearningCounts is an easy online service that helps you identify college-level learning gained from:
Volunteer and Community service
For more information about LearningCounts, contact a SECO career counselor at 800-342-9647.
Family Member Employment Assistance Program
|Monday||8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 4:30pm|