Several picnic areas are located primarily in the Maple Area in front of the General Store. Individual picnic sites are first come first serve. There are 7 picnic pavilions available only by reservation for $50 per day for group parties and $75 per day for the Big Oak pavilion. Military units on Quantico may obtain a fee waiver for pavilions for unit parties. Larger parties may be restricted to certain areas to minimize impact on other patrons. We also have 6 playgrounds located throughout the park, with an ADA compliant playstructure in the New Cedar Area.
- All parties must be composed of at least 50% authorized patrons.
- Large group parties will not be scheduled on holidays.
- Beer and wine coolers are the only alcoholic beverages allowed.
- Music will not disturb other patrons. No DJ, sound systems.
- Groups will control parking to maintain traffic flow. Don't impede campers.
- Pavilion use is from dawn-to-dark. Partial use will not be discounted.
- Organization POC will be responsible for orderly conduct and safety of party members and police of area prior to departure.
- Additional trash bags are available on request.
- Horseshoes, volleyballs, and softball items available for issue at no charge.
- All pavilions have water spigots, three grills, and 110 electric outlets.
- No swimming.
- Pavilions are within 100 yards of the lake and the safety of small children should be taken into consideration.
All pavilions have electricity, water, and 3 large charcoal grills.
Maple 1 has volleyball and horseshoe pits, softball field and 4 porta jons, but no playground. 8 picnic tables seat 100. $50 per day, by reservation only.
Maple 2 has horseshoe pits, playground and outhouse.
6 picnic tables seat 75. $50 per day, by reservation only.
Little Oak is a small pavilion next to Big Oak pavilion and shares volleyball, playground, and horseshoe pit. 8 picnic tables seat 75. $50 per day, by reservation only.
Big Oak has volleyball and horseshoe pits, playground and outhouses. Parties (over 200) will be assigned both Big and Little Oak Pavilions. 14 picnic tables seat 200.
$75 per day, by reservation only.
Cedar is a small pavilion with volleyball at the playground, and horseshoes. 8 picnic tables seat 50, with parking limited to 20 cars. $50 per day, by reservation only.
Hickory has volleyball and horseshoe pits, playground, and 2 outhouses. 8 picnic tables seat 75. $50 per day, by reservation only.
New Cedar is a small pavilion with ADA compliant playgrounds and portajon. 6 picnic tables to seat 50. Parking is limited to 20 cars. $50 per day, by reservation only.