- To reserve a classroom, view the Classroom Usage Calendar below to determine if a classroom is available for an event or program. Click here to submit an online request to schedule a classroom for an event or program. The Employee Develpoment Specialist will get back to you promptly regarding your request. Call 703.784.0299 with any questions.
- In addition, print the Classroom Usage Statement of Understanding, sign, and give to Employee Development Specialist when you pick up the key to the requested classroom.
- You may check out the key, the morning of your training. If you would like to set up the classroom prior please discuss with the Employee Development Specialists about checking the key out early. Turn in classroom key upon completion of your training. There is no charge for the classroom usage. Hours of availability: 0800-1600 Monday thru Friday. You may reach the Employee Development Specialists at 703.784.0299.
- Please park in the parking lot across the street.
- Smoking is NOT permitted within the building. The reserved Smoking area is located adjacent to the DEERS Office.
- You are responsible for bringing your own coffee supplies. There is a small refrigerator and coffee maker. Please do not use supplies in the refrigerator. There are vending machines available adjacent to the bowling center. Police your own trash. You are responsible for cleaning the area. You are responsible for any damage and cleaning up of spills. Please ensure the training room is left clean and tidy, to include the dry-erase board.
- There are a few eating facilities convenient for breakfast or lunch. The Clubs at Quantico, Subway and McDonalds are located on base. Harry O's bakery, Domino's Pizza, and Sam's Restaurant are located in the town of Quantico.
- If you would like to cancel your reservation please contact the Employee Development Office at 703.784.0299.
Classroom Usage Calendar
View the calendar below to determine if a classroom is available for an event or program. Click here to submit an online request to schedule a classroom for an event or program. Please call 703.784.0299 with any questions.