- Online Veterans Employment Center Launches
A new online resource, the Veterans Employment Center, officially launched on 23 April 2014! The site is the first interagency tool to bring both public and private job opportunities, a resume-builder, military skills translator, and detailed career and training resources together in one place. VEC is found at www.ebenefits.va.gov. Click on the Employment Center tab on the top navigation bar.
- Military OneSource, offers access to the full gamut of issues facing military spouses on a daily basis.
- Military Spouse Corporate Career Network (MSCCN) is a non-profit program designed specifically for military spouses, separating active duty members, reservists, and retirees.
- MILITARY SPOUSE CAREER ADVANCEMENT ACCOUNT (MyCAA)-provide military spouses with opportunities to pursue portable careers in high-demand, high-growth occupations Eligible Participants: SPOUSES of E1-E5, W1-W2, and O1-O-2. Visit: https://aiportal.acc.af.mil/MYCAA/
- National Military Family Association, Inc. The National Military Family Association, Inc. (NMFA) "The voice for military families" is an independent, non-profit association which is dedicated to serving the families and survivors of the uniformed services through education, information, and advocacy.
- Department of Defense Education Activity School Information Resources for a Talented, Motivated, & Mobile Military Community
- Military.com, is the site for official Department of Defense Quality of Life (QoL) information.
- US4MilitaryFamilies.org State support for military families sharing information about state and local initiatives to support military families.
- America's Job Bank A partnership between the US Department of Labor and the state operated public Employment Service
- Salary.com Determine your fair market value. Know your self-worth and where you fit in as far as the pay scale for professionals in your industry and in your area.
- MilitaryConnection.com Online directory of resources and information features vital information on everything military and includes a Directory of Employers with links to over 7500 top employers.
- THE NATIONAL MILITARY SPOUSE NETWORK (NMSN) is a networking, mentoring and professional development organization for military spouses. Visit WWW.Nationalmilitaryspousenetwork.org.
- MILITARY SPOUSE EMPLOYMENT PARTNERSHIP (MSEP) is a targeted recruitment and employment solution for spouses and companies that prepare military spouses to become competitive "job ready" applicants. Connect military spouses with employers seeking the essential 21st century workforce skills and attributes they possess. Visit: WWW.MSEPJOBS.COM